Re: MGF

To: Joanne Hershfield/Jim Fink <hershfld@email.unc.edu>
Subject: Re: MGF
From: Keith Holdsworth <holdswo@io.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 01:22:35 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 29 Jun 1995, Joanne Hershfield/Jim Fink wrote:

> > The new MGF will be on display for the first time in North America at
> > .. Ontario, Canada...
>
> Ask where it will be going next, now that it is over here...,
>
> or is it going "home' after the event.. lets hope not....
>
> Lobby for a US tour, if one is not already planned,
> I expect I could get our club to help support a visit to NC..!!
>
> Jim Fink
> '64, '69, '71 MGB's

The MGF is in a secret laboratory test program here in Toronto till late
on Friday 7th, we have it on Saturday and it is being crated up for
shipping on Sunday. Writ to John Towers,CEO Rover Cars PLC, PO Box 395,
Birmingham, B31 2TB, England and campaign like mad for the MGF to be
exported to NA.

Keith Holdsworth.