Re: MGB's are different than Bugeyes

To: brooked@bre.co.uk
Subject: Re: MGB's are different than Bugeyes
From: nvenn@mpc-uk.com (Neil Venn)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 95 10:17:18 BST
Dave

> >        Bugeyes, while small, are larger inside than Midgets and
> >Sprites,
>
> May I suggest you get out a tape measure and check that one!

Remember that Frogeyes did not have winding windows and so had no panel
inside the doors, ut they did have a useful pocket. I guess this was true
of other early Spridgets too. The later cars with the folding hood (rather
than pack-away) did have more room behind the seats as that bit between
the top of the boot lid and the cockpit was slimmer.

> Dave Brooke
> 72 BGT V8
> 76 Midget
> 59 Sprite (my brother's actually)
Are you too ashamed to admit that your brother also owns an MG METRO?

/------------------------------------------------------------------------\
|                                  |                                     |
| Beep, beep,                /|    |  E-Mail: nvenn@hoskyns.co.uk        |
|                          /| o    |                                     |
| Neil                 (8^)=) |    |  Paper Mail: Neil Venn,             |
|                       "   | o    |              Technical Consultant,  |
| "Safety Fast!"            \_|    |              Hoskyns,               |
|                            "     |              City House,            |
|                            *     |              190 City Road,         |
|                           *      |              London, WC1V 2QH,      |
|                         *        |              England.               |