1979 Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1979 Midget
From: DamitDick@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 1995 22:43:47 -0400
Help all you midget owners out there.

     '79 Midget
     30,500 original miles
     Always garaged, Stored last 9 Years.
     New Top, Good Tonneau, New battery, Rebuilt Starter, Clutch replaced
some time        ago, body straight and clean (trunk & engine compartment
look like as new) NO            RUST! Good interior. Car starts and runs but
owner does not consider it drivable      since after a short period of time
it dies. I'm not sure but I think it dies when      comming off automatic
choke. Also distributor (electronic) is not secure (free to      rotate on
its own).

My Question?  What is it worth???

Replies to DamitDick@aol.com if you please.

Dick :>)