Re: Luggage Racks

To: 007 <jmel@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Luggage Racks
From: "Garraway, Carey & Assoc., Pty. Ltd." <fjl@qdot.qld.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:19:28 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 11 Jul 1995, 007 wrote:

Jim,

I think I know the rack you are looking for, I have one on my 67' B.  I
also believe I have seen the other rack you have just purchased.  My rack
has only four attachments and is tubular chrome throughout.  The only
other rack I have seen (mostly on A's) seems to have two flat pieces that
mount to the trunk and from there tubular chrome is used (don't you just
love those technical explainations).  I have a parts catalog at home and
I will bring it in tomarrow to let you know the MG part number (if it is
in the book, and if someone hasn't already answered your question).

I am sure it is the same in the States but I have seen many B's with my
rack Downunder (here) in Australia.

Dereck Carey

67' MGB
89' Olds Trofeo "The Enterprize"