UK trip suggestions wanted, BPC

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: UK trip suggestions wanted, BPC
From: Dick Burger <BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 06:23:47 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All,
We are off, again to the UK (East Grinstead, West Sussex) to do a bit
of grandparenting. Will be there for about the next three weeks.
As always we are interested in LBC things to do.  We plan to be
at the Historic Festival at Silverstone but know there must be
other meetings, shows and the like that would appeal to us as
enthusiasts.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated!  Because
of our obvious interest in spares we will visit some suppliers but
would also like to get to any activities where we see cars/meet
people.  I think we are going to be tourists.
        Quickly, this also means the stateside office the British
Parts Connection will be closed. Actually do plan to be on line
and willing to respond to requests/needs from the UK.  For us this
will be inventing the wheel and ask for your understanding. If
all does not go well we will be back Aug 12.
        Thanks for any imput, will leave Monday next.
Wish I could take one of the "Bs".
Dick Burger
the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTIO