VB: Cleaning Plastic Rear Window?s

To: Mg questions <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VB: Cleaning Plastic Rear Window?s
From: "Engstrom Par, Bergslag" <par.engstrom@bergslag.telia.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 95 13:03:00 PDT

 ----------
Från: Engström Pär, Bergslag
Till: mgs-owner
Angående: SV: Cleaning Plastic Rear Window?s
Datum: den 13 juli 1995 11.08

>Being new to the group, this may have been asked before.

>Is there any way of cleaning the "frosted" plastic rear windows? I seem
>to remember seeing in a boating magazine that a cleaner does exist at least

>in the nautical world.

>Any help appreciated,
>Dave
>(1979 MGB , Pageant Blue(original), 80k)

message from a few week back..

"Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Clear Plastic clearner. Apparently its a two astep
process. "It really
did the job and it wasn't even hard work"I saw the window "before" and it
was in bad shape. The car is driven daily ato work and sits in the Calif sun
with the usual negative result on the rear awindow. The "after" is quite
impressive and has saved her the cost of areplaceing the window"

Par Sweden