MGB parts -Swap Meet- SoCal

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB parts -Swap Meet- SoCal
From: Jester@usa.pipeline.com (Michael Johnson)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:27:33 -0400
I'm going to have a booth at the Auto Swap Meet at the LA Co. Fair grounds
in Pomona, CA on Sunday July 16th.

The reason I'm posting this is that the Swap Meet is typicaly a very good
place to find restoration parts for American Cars but really lacks when it
comes to British.  I know I've wasted many hours searching for parts out
there, only to find one booth with some over priced bumppers.  So if your
in So Cal and looking for parts at least this week won't be a waste of
time.

I have a large selection of parts mostly '72 & '73  and some late '60's.

If you can't get to the show E-mail me with your requests and I'll see if I
have it.

Michael
'73 B GT in restoration