Spamming

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Cars),
Subject: Spamming
From: nvenn@mpc-uk.com (Neil Venn)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 95 10:38:35 BST
Just a warning. A colleague of mine is an other mailing lists to me and
they have been spammed by a post offering Free Money, so I expect we will
be seeing that soon. Remember. Just delete the post and don't get excited
above all don't bother replying to the post or complaining to the list or
the postmaster, there's nothing they can do that they are not trying
already.

And don't flame me or my pal, we promise we are not involved. I've been
reading and contributing to this list and others on autox.team.net for a
while now so my address will be well known.

--
/------------------------------------------------------------------------\
|                                  |                                     |
| Beep, beep,                /|    |  E-Mail: vennn@hoskyns.co.uk        |
|                          /| o    |      or: nvenn@mpc-uk.com           |
| Neil                 (8^)=) |    |                                     |
|                       "   | o    |  Paper Mail: Neil Venn,             |
| "Safety Fast!"            \_|    |              Technical Consultant,  |
|                            "     |              Hoskyns,               |
|                            *     |              City House,            |
|                           *      |              190 City Road,         |
|                         *        |              London, WC1V 2QH,      |
|                      *           |              England.               |