Re: swapping early top frames

To: Denise Thorpe <thorpe@kegs.saic.com>
Subject: Re: swapping early top frames
From: KelResearch <kel@nexus.yorku.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 16:15:34 -0400 (EDT)
I generally remove the soft top altogether in the summer for the extra
storage space behind the seats, above the battery area.  I find that in a
light rain, the tonneau keeps the passenger compartment dry, and all I
have to worry about is myself.  Of course, it's a pain having to wipe off
the windshield on the INSIDE when you're driving.

Tom Low
62 MGA Mk II

-