additives

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: additives
From: rasputin@gate.net (Tom Britt)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 23:00:54 -0400
Much thanks to everyone who answered my query about using synthetic oil
additives. You all sent much helpful (and unanimous) advice. I now know
better than to listen to those who don't know but think they do.  I will
stick to the regular changes of Castrol--and the odd extra quart for the TD
free-flow lubricating system overflow (on the garage floor)!  Thanks again,
Tom Britt

   rasputin@gate.net
                          The future is not what it used to be...
       Look Busy!!!