Re: Bicycles and midgets.

To: nvenn@mpc-uk.com, andys@skye.icr.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Bicycles and midgets.
From: Andrew Smith <asmith@BayNetworks.COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 95 18:10:43 PDT
'ang on, 'ang on ... 'aven't you likely lads got this all wrong? With
such good shocks on the bike you should be giving the old Midget the respect
that she surely deserves: you should be looking for a strengthened
carrier for the back of your bike to attach the Midget to with your
climbing rope? And you should probably wrap the Midget up in Sainsbury's
carrier bags to keep the rain out as you cycle up the A5 to Wales.

Just my 2d worth :^)

Andrew Smith (the one on the other side of the pond)
Palo Alto CA USA
'60 Healey 3000 Mk.I