Re: Braking Problem

To: Mike=McDevitt%WasteWaterEng%TWDB_Engineerin@vines.twdb.state.tx.us
Subject: Re: Braking Problem
From: "Christopher W. Reichle" <Christopher.W.Reichle@students.Miami.EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 12:00:47 -0400 (EDT)
It sounds like you could have moisture in the brake lines. When cold, the
brakes function ok. But, as braking raises the temperature of the brake
fluid in the caliper, the water boils. The steam causes the spongy feel
that you are experiencing. Try changing your brake fluid and obviously
bleeding the brakes. That might do it.

Chris