Re: Fram oil filters sure do suck

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fram oil filters sure do suck
From: JAMES <JBMYERS@msuvx2.memphis.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 12:07:09 -0500 (CDT)

>Hmm.  How long ago was that?  It's possible that Fram has changed something
>since the report you mention.  It'd be worth firing off a letter to CU to
>request a re-test, including a test of whether oil drains out of an inverted
>filter after engine shutdown.

Jay,

The report was long ago enough for me to have no idea when it was, best guess
is 3 years ago. Sounds like a letter to CU is a good idea. Shall we encourage
other SOLs to write also?

I think I need to change brands, but I want to know what color to paint the car
beforehand.

James "Formerly Fram Faithful" B.
'71 MGB