wrenching women? -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: wrenching women? -Reply
From: RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 14:20:52 -0400
My wife Teresa has crawled under the rear of our 67 B, and done a
much better job of reattaching the brake lines to new slave cylinders
than my fumble fingers could manage.  And she caught my error of
putting the shoes on backwards so the springs would not attach
correctly...just last Thursday she did over half the job of changing
out the hoses on the rad of our 76 Impala.  And she would rather
operate the bleeder wrench on the brakes than sit inside the car
operating the pedal!  A gem, indeed, of a woman.
||Randy Lancaster               | Tel:202-482-4487        ||
||National Telecommunications   | Fax:202-482-4396        ||
||and Information Administration| rlancaster@ntia.doc.gov ||
||Department of Commerce, USA   | 1967 MGB # 128,471      ||
||Heaven: home brew, driving an MG, but remember...its not||
||a leak, its a British flow through lubrication system!  ||