Re: wrenching women?

To: Denise Thorpe <thorpe@kegs.saic.com>
Subject: Re: wrenching women?
From: "Eric L. Van Iderstine" <elv1@ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 21:46:41 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 15 Aug 1995, Denise Thorpe wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, are there any other women within the sound of
> my electrons who work on cars?
>
> Denise Thorpe
> thorpe@kegs.saic.com

My girlfriend (2nd Cc) has been a tremendous help with my B.  She helped pay
for it, and has helped put the new carpet kit in (for another thread, budget
type and the non-moulded center tunnel turned out ok), install the top (at
11:00 at night) and set the valve clearence.

She gets the first "official" drive, and was always asking if I had
finished putting my (passenger's.  HA, that's what she thinks!) seat and
belts in during the interior installation.

Eric

Eric L. Van Iderstine - ME - Mississippi State University
elv1@Ra.MsState.Edu     http://www2.msstate.edu/~elv1
74 MGB & 85 Buick (until I finish the MG)

"An object at rest cannot be stopped." The evil midnight bomber
what bombs at midnight    FROM "THE TICK"