Re: spousal wrenching

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spousal wrenching
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 95 09:44:26 -0700
In message <9508161205.AA23873@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu> Will Zehring writes:
> Fellow fiends:
>
> I regret to report that my spouse does not involve herself very much in the
> care and operation of Old Whitesides.  In fact, she thinks the B is, in
> general, "rather common" and "uninteresting."  Says the same thing about the
> Miata.  (sigh)  :-/

I can understand that.  I still have my '68 BGT largely because no one ever took
me up on my net offers to sell the beastie and I have been too lazy to put it
in the paper.

> On the positive side, she is *thrilled* with the Morgan,

> so, increased her interest in cars via her own hobby, photography,

So Will,
 she sounds to me like a reasonable person with interesting interests.  Does she
have a Morgan?  If she has a Morgan of her own, then she can develop Morgan club
and British field meet inerests.

TeriAnn