Midget Wheels...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget Wheels...
From: "Bart Schwartz" <bschwartz@dttus.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 95 11:37:02 CST
     I have the opportunity to purchase a set of wire wheels from a '66
     Midget.  The guy is going to include the hubs and knockoffs.  I have
     several questions regarding putting these wheels on my '76 Midget
     which currently has alloy wheels:

     1)  Will they fit?

     2)  Do I have to do anything special with the brakes or anything else?

     3)  What else will I need to purchase?  Is the cost significant?

     4)  Will my current tires fit on the wheels?

     5)  Is putting these wheels on a lot aggravation?

     Any help at all will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

     -Bart Schwartz
     bschwartz@dttus.com