Master Cylinder Rebuild Problem

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Master Cylinder Rebuild Problem
From: Mike=McDevitt%WasteWaterEng%TWDB_Engineerin@vines.twdb.state.tx.us
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 95 10:31:25 CDT
I am currently rebuilding the brake master cylinder on my '77 B.  The kit that
I got from the vendor contains a metal (brass?) cup and plastic (nylon?)
washer.  When I disassembled the master cylinder, these parts were not
evident.  I think that  the parts are tied into the fitting of the master
cylinder into the servo; but I am unsure of the order that they fit together,
nor do I know the currect orientation of the washer, whiched is lipped on its
internal circumferance. I would appreciate it if some one could let me know
the proper sequencing of the vacuum seal, metal cup and washer, and the
orientation of the washer so I could finish this chore .

Thanks,
Mike McDevitt