Re: Rover V8!!

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rover V8!!
From: MGBay@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 22:09:36 -0400
While you're scouring the boneyards for the old Buick 215, don't overlook any
Oldsmobiles from the same period (somewhere around '62-65).  Same basic
engine with different exhaust and intake manifolds.  Doesn't matter anyway
because you'll have to acquire specific exhaust manifolds to fit in the B .
 There are a number of pieces that you'll have to have after you pickup the
basic engine to mate it with your car.

There is a MGB-V8 registry that can guide you through the conversion.  I saw
them at University Motors' Summer party, but I didn't pickup any literature.
 Perhaps a call to John Twist is in order, (616)682-0800.

Also, Ted at T.S. Imports, Pandora, Ohio is somewhat of an expert on this
subject and advertizes that he has engines and components.  His number is
419/384-3022.