Re: MG Metro Turbo?

Subject: Re: MG Metro Turbo?
From: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 10:59:37 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for the reply!

On Thu, 24 Aug 1995, James Harrison wrote:

> Vizard in Tuning BL's A-Series Engine, reports:

^^^^^^^
So this was a 1275 engine?  Hmph... So much for the "find one to put on
the MGB" idea.  The conversation on the other list was about
turbocharging a Spitfire, by the way (naaaah... <g>).

I've seen Judson superchargers for other cars but never for the MG B.

Oh and my question "how do they pressurize an HIF carb" should be "how
the heck do they make a constant-depression carb work with pressure?"  My
guess is that the turbo draws through the carb.

John M. Trindle | jtrindle@tsquare.com | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire E Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock
Home Page:  http://www.widomaker.com/~trindle
"There's no substitute for cubic baloney - Glenn Geist"