Re: This week's Puzzler (long) -Reply -Reply

To: RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Subject: Re: This week's Puzzler (long) -Reply -Reply
From: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 09:21:33 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 28 Aug 1995 RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov wrote:

> and a lot more than you will get from any of the manuals.  Good luck.
>  The timing chain you say?  Whatever caused that to go
> simultaneously?

My only guess so far is that 1) blowing all that oil out starved the
timing chain or 2) It had been going for a while and this was the only
way for me to notice it (dropping the pan).

I'll check out the team.net files once I get PPP up in Windows 95... my
next task.

I drove the car to work today, so far so good!

John M. Trindle | jtrindle@tsquare.com | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire E Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock
Home Page:  http://www.widomaker.com/~trindle
"Rosenfield's Regret:
   The most delicate component will be dropped."