Fogged rear window

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fogged rear window
From: Deborah Buckle <dbuckle@zeus.gs.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 08:58:39 -0700
Good day everyone,

I have a friend who's just bought a Fiat Spyder convertible and he's got a
foggy rear window on his soft top.  I know someone wrote in some time ago
with a similar problem and there were suggestions on how to clear this.
Would someone mind sending a few my way?

Thanks!

Cheers!
Deborah Buckle
End User Analyst, ISB (dbuckle@zeus.gs.gov.bc.ca)
'73 MGB and "Frienatic" about the car and the show!!

"Opinions expressed above are my own & do not reflect those of my employers."
Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda...