Midget does strange things

To: mgs@autox.team.net (mg)
Subject: Midget does strange things
From: Graham Knight <graham@disr.den.mmc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 95 14:50:20 MDT
Well, in a moment of weakness i decided to try to impress my
new potential girlfriend with a ride up the mountains in the MG.
She loved it (so did i). It ran like a champ up the mountain road
to this restaurant we stopped at for dinner. We were there about
2 hours and when we came out the MG ('73 Midget) would not start.
It had plenty of spark, plenty of gas. Just wouldn't start no
matter how many good thoughts i thought.

So we hitched home, got the Jeep, towed it home.

Went out this morning, hadn't done *anything*, it started on the
first try. 8-0!

Is this common?

A very confused Graham.

--