Re: My husband screwed up my car!

To: zurf@emi.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My husband screwed up my car!
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 95 10:43:51 -0700
In message <199509141604.MAA21620@athens.emi.net> Sharon Zurflieh writes:
> Somebody please help me!  My car ('79 MGB) had no problems whatsoever for
> eighteen
> months

> so my husband replaced it with
> so  my husband removed
>  Do I need a  new husband?
> Would somebody please tell me what to do so I can have my nice reliable
> car back?
> __
> Sharon Zurflieh
> zurf@emi.net

Dear Sharon,

its up to you to decide when the upkeep of your husband outweighs the benifits
of having one, and whether or not to cull the husband.  HOWEVER...

I have noticed a trend in your posting that indicates that even with a lousy
mechanic track record you still let him work on the car.  May I suggest that
ether you take some night mechinac classes at a local JC or find a local
reputable MG mechanic to do your work for you.

A further bit of advice... fix the stuck throttle problem immediatly and don't
let your husband work on the brakes.

It never hurts to learn to do your own work,

TeriAnn Wakeman           FOR SALE:  1968 MGBGT. British racing green with
twakeman@apple.com                    black interior. overdrive. recently
                          US$ 2500    rebuilt engine & brakes. very minor
                                      surface rust at paint scratches