Help!

To: "'MG Group'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help!
From: "J. Michael Roach" <mroach@socketis.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 13:37:24 -0500
'75 Midget

I'm trying to fix the overheating problem is this thing; I think it's =
the thermostat.  When I tried to remove the nuts that hold the =
thermostat housing on to the water pump housing, the studs broke in two =
from rust and corrosion.  Furthermore, the thermostat housing seems to =
have rusted to the water pump housing, and I can't get them separated.

Replace both parts?  Try to chisel them apart?  Get a new husband (oops, =
wrong one; sorry..)?

I'm a desperate man, here.  I need to drive this thing...

j. michael