Re: Re: Men bashing/lbc content minimal

To: Cindy_Jizmagian@bcsmac.org
Subject: Re: Re: Men bashing/lbc content minimal
From: Larry Colen <lrcmg@red4est.felton.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 12:17:08 -0700 (PDT)

> >Personally, I would be quite comfortable in the company of women >who
> >can rebuild an SU without a Haynes manual.  That would be my idea >of
> >a pretty cool date.
>                       - P. Clawson
>
> ....while you're in the kitchen making her dinner?

Back in the days when I lived at "The Rod and Spanner", several
of us made a weekend of going to the SMOG (Sprite Midget OwnersGroup)
meeting in san jose, the beach in santa cruz and Boomers Castle
in Bonny Doon.  On the way back to Davis, my girlfriend wanted
to stop by her folks house in walnut creek.
Her grandmother found out that I, a college student, lived in
a house off campus and with surprise in her voice asked
"Oh! Do you cook?"

Being offended at the suggestion that I was too incompetent to
even feed myself, I looked her straight in the eye and replied
"Only when I want to eat".

   Larry