Re: Re: Men bashing/lbc content minimal

To: Cindy Jizmagian <Cindy_Jizmagian@bcsmac.org>
Subject: Re: Re: Men bashing/lbc content minimal
From: David Simpson <davids@CyberGate.COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 1995 11:49:33 -0700 (PDT)

On 13 Sep 1995, Cindy Jizmagian wrote:

> >Personally, I would be quite comfortable in the company of women >who
> >can rebuild an SU without a Haynes manual.  That would be my idea >of
> >a pretty cool date.
>                       - P. Clawson
>

> ....while you're in the kitchen making her dinner?

   Absolutely! Actually I do all the cooking at home. The proper dish to
complement carburetor work is, lightly sauteed gasket material, in a
McKay parts dip sauce accompanied with fuel line 'julienne' prepared with
a WD-40 glaze, assorted nuts and bolts 'nouveau', with cilantro lemon
mango relish.
   The correct wine is;  extra large.

Dave Simpson