MGs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGs
From: sheldon@infosphere.com (Sheldon Fingerman)
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 95 12:13:14 MDT
Friends,

I'm writing an article for Active Times Magazine on vintage and classic
cars.  One of the cars I'm looking for is an MGB.  Since I owned a '70 TR6
for twenty years -- purchased new -- there's a warm spot in my heart for
British two seaters, and I think MG has better name recognition than
Triumph.  These cars do not have to be "pristine."  Just that it's yours,
and you love it.

The magazine is a Sunday newspaper supplement with a circulation of seven
million.  This is a chance for your 15 minutes of fame.

The magazine is geared toward "seniors" 50 and older.  (Yes, I know.  50
ain't that old.)  Anyway, if you ARE 50 or over, or if you know someone who
is, with an MGB, I'd like to interview you/them.

We can do this on-line, or preferably on the phone.  Please get back to me
ASAP at 'sheldon@infosphere.com'  Thanks a lot.

Sheldon

P.S. I'm also looking for someone with a '57 Chevy, too.