Factory Tuning manuals

To: "'MG Group'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Factory Tuning manuals
From: "J. Michael Roach" <mroach@socketis.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 20:48:34 -0500
I forward this great information to the rest of the list with a =
question:  Are similar manuals available for the Midget as well?  I =
would assume this is correct.

I did, in fact, purchase the useful Chilton's table support mentioned =
below.  However, I disagree with it's propose use--kindling seems more =
appropriate.  :)