Thank you!!!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thank you!!!!!
From: sheldon@infosphere.com (Sheldon Fingerman)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 95 19:24:09 MDT
Friends (and fellow MG lovers),

I want to thank all of you who responded to my plea for MG owners who are
50+ years of age.  I only wish the article was longer so that I could have
included you all.

Right now I have enough material, and if I have not contacted you by e-mail
or by phone I doubt that you'll hear from me.  I will keep all of the
reponses I've received so far, in case I decide to expand the article for
another market.

Again, thanks a lot.  The response was incredible.

Sheldon Fingerman
sheldon@infosphere.com