Zehring's leak theory -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, russ@scubed.com
Subject: Zehring's leak theory -Reply
From: RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 13:37:05 -0400
Russ, This is most interesting...I "heard" years ago that the MGs had
that slinger and there was no real way to stop that annoying piddle
of oil each time you ran the car.  So you have opened a real old
thread I think, and we will all be very interested to see if you get
a solution, from anybody!
||Randy Lancaster               | Tel:202-482-4487        ||
||National Telecommunications   | Fax:202-482-4396        ||
||and Information Administration| rlancaster@ntia.doc.gov ||
||Department of Commerce, USA   | 1967 MGB # 128,471      ||
||Heaven: home brew, driving an MG, but remember...its not||
||a leak, its a British flow through lubrication system!  ||