MGB Convention in Memphis

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Convention in Memphis
From: Jurgman@megaweb.com (Jay Hartwig)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 17:16:58
Being a resident of the Memphis area and the owner of a '78
MGB, I'm really excited about the convention here in Memphis.

My question is this: If my car has a new paint job, looks
clean in the engine, excellent interior, and shined up, have
any chance at the competitions?
Or am I just up against a lot of showcar professionals who
never drive their cars?

I have only $4000 plus lots of sweat equity in this car, so as
you can tell I don't have a fortune in it.  I would just like
to have the opportunity to show it off a little, and maybe win
a bottle of Castrol LMA, or whatever little prize they might
have.  Is the $35 or $40(for entering a car) worth it?

Lastly, if I decide to goto the show and enter, who do I
contact?

Thanks and look forward to seeing to all at the convention

Jay