MG Garages in Maine

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Garages in Maine
From: Jerome Keller <jkeller@cc-mail.pica.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 09:21:59 -0400
     Hi, Lisa....I'm afraid I don't have the info directly available for
     you, as I wasn't sure what model of MG was involved. I love all MG's,
     but my personal knowledge and experience lean more towards T-series
     and Y-types (I'm a TD and YB owner) so I can't provide you with the
     info you need on a DIRECT basis.

     HOWEVER....are you or your Dad familiar with The North American MGB
     Register? This is a young but really excellent group formed a few
     years ago by John Twist (an "American Treasure" when it comes to MG's)
     John operates University Motors in Ada, Michigan, and what he doesn't
     know about MG's and fixing 'em....you can put in your eye! So you can
     believe the NAMGBR is "done right".

     Anyway, contact Steve Brown, the NAMGBR Service Recommendation
     Coordinator, at: (518)370-2164 (or FAX: (518)370-4012) and I'm sure
     you will get the info you need.

     And maybe a membership in NAMGBR is just what your Dad needs....the
     bi-monthly magazine "MGB Driver" is really great, has lots of tech
     info, etc. Call 1-800-NAMGBR-1 (1-800-626-4271) for a membership
     packet.

     My first MG was a '67 MGB MkI, and I know where it is...still going
     strong...and someday I'll talk the guy who has it into selling it to
     me. Or failing that, I'll find one just like it.

     How about you? Don't YOU really need an MG too?

     Jerry