Re: MGC Brake Boosters

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGC Brake Boosters
From: MGBay@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 08:25:16 -0400
I haven't seen any discussion lately about MGCs so I'll break the ice and ask
where can I find rebuilt brake boosters.  I recently bought a '69 MGC/GT
without either of the brake boosters.  I know these are an expensive
propostion to rebuild or buy outright.  I want to keep the car original so
I'm not interested in the aftermarket boosters that some are offering now.
 Can anyone recommend a qualtiy shop for rebuilding if I acquire the cores
first?  Or where can I buy rebuilt originals outright and what is the core
charge if there is one?

Thanks for your assistance.  I've been enjoying this list for about six weeks
and really appreciate all the advice and humor.

Regards,

Randy Balogh
Lebanon, Ohio