Re: heater fan

Subject: Re: heater fan
From: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 10:08:41 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 3 Oct 1995 pbailey@qnet.com wrote:

> Thanks all for hte info as a matter of my my emerg switch has been broken
>since
> I bought the car asnd I have it disconnected is there any way to bypass it? i
> see why people curse Lucas WHY does the fan go thru the emrg switch??   Pat

Eh?  No, it's the turn signals which run through the emergency flasher
switch, not the heater fan...

I concur with the "dirty fan switch" opinion, although you might try
jumpering 12v to the fan to see if it runs on its own.  The motor may
have died.

John M. Trindle | jtrindle@tsquare.com | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire E Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock
Home Page:  http://www.widomaker.com/~trindle