Re: Loss of Oil Pressure

To: KSNJKN@aol.com
Subject: Re: Loss of Oil Pressure
From: dcouncil@imt.net
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 20:21:05 -0600
I recall my first MG having this problem. Replacing the pressure relief
valve spring may help bring the pressure up. However, for my 1964 MGB, it
was a sign of the end for the engine. The low pressure and the loud sound of
the engine served as indicators of worn rod bearings.

But what the hell. I replaced the engine with a stronger and faster engine.
It was worth it.

David Councill
71 BGT