Insurance for my MGA, Keith Baer (keithb227@aol.com)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Insurance for my MGA, Keith Baer (keithb227@aol.com)
From: KeithB227@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 11:27:49 -0400
I have just purchased a 1959 MGA.  It is an older restoration in need of some
cosmetics, but it runs and drives like crazy.  In looking for insurance I
found that the "classic car insurance" companies seem to all have a 2500
mile/year limit.  My regular insurance company will only offer me liability
insurance.
To me, driving the MGA is the main reason to own one and I really expect to
drive more than 2500 miles a year.  Can anyone offer any advice, suggestions,
experiences with insurance?  Any help would be appreciated!