RE: What's In YOUR Toolbox?

To: "'MG Group'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What's In YOUR Toolbox?
From: "J. Michael Roach" <mroach@socketis.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 13:40:13 -0500
It's hard to tell what you'll find useful.  In one case, a friend tells me...

A woman was taking her two children home from school, when her
VW Beetle is hit in the front fender.  Unfortunately, then fender is
smashed into the wheel, so she can't steer it; other than that the
vehicle seems to be driveable.

She look in the trunk to see what she can find; she finds two items:

A basketball
A pump

What does she do?  She lets the air out of the basketball, puts in
between the tire and the fender, uses the pump to inflate the ball
(pushing the fender away from tire), and drives off.

Pretty clever, huh?