What's In Your Toolbox?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: What's In Your Toolbox?
From: baker@islandnet.com (Jack Baker)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 95 16:17 PDT
It seems that you all have bigger MGs than mine. I have no room for tools
and am forced to leave my spare at home so that I can pack my camping
equipment. I do carry a dime so that I can adjust slot head screws and I
have always carried a handkerchief to wipe the rain from the inside of the
windscreen and the dash board. Over the past ten years I have made numerous
long trips without the need for the dime and am considering spending it.
The hanky is a must.
Oh yes I agree that a rock is needed at times, but only when driving my Buick.
Jack Baker
75MGB
85 ZXT
http://www.islandnet.com/~baker