Calling all morgan owners, MkII

To: mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: Calling all morgan owners, MkII
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 09:49:09 +0500
Fellow fiends:

I just wanted to post this message a second time.  I don't know if this will
lead to a "morgans@..." list or not but if you'd like to be on the list of
names and addresses, post back to me.  Many already have.

I would like to put together a directory of net addresses for morgan owners.

What I'd like is to compose a directory, send that directory out to
all "members" and then periodically we can communicate with each other on
matters arising as owners/operators/lovers and haters of the Mog.

Post back to me with your name, your mog and your internet address.

Many thanks, and have a good weekend!
Will "have 4/4, will travel" Zehring