Re: Does it always rattle?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Does it always rattle?
From: SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 23:10:07 -0700 (MST)
Have you checked whether the exhaust is banging against something in the
tunnel? Could be an exhaust hanger has given up the ghost. Highly unusual
for B suspension to be rattling (though the '71 B-GT I mentioned in an
earlier post had a loose rear shock connector straight from the factory
when I picked it up at Downton).
--
Shel Bercovich                           "Come Ride   \/
sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca                      with Us     /\

On Thu, 26 Oct 1995, Ira M. Weinstein wrote:
> Whenever I hit a bump in my '77B, I hear metal rattling.  Some of the
[snip]
> Now the question - is this normal for an 18 yr old B ?  If not,
[snip]