LBC's in Estate Sale in Cincinnati

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC's in Estate Sale in Cincinnati
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 95 20:09:47 -30000
I saw this in the local Tradin' Post today: 'thought I'd pass it on in hopes
of worthy SOL's rescuing three of these vehicles from the claws of the Great
Unwashed. The standard disclaimers apply: I have no financial interest in
these cars.

The notice is printed verbatim below [my comments in brackets]:

Estate Auction: 2710 Symmes Road, Fairfield, Ohio  Sun, Nov 12, 1995 at 1PM
Estate of Robert J. Schwab [who probably died with a smile on his face].
15 collector cars:
54 Corvette, 60 Pirsch Fire Truck, 58 MGA, 62 T-Bird, 63 Cutlass, 2ea 66
Galaxies, 67 Lincoln, 67 T-Bird, 68 Triumph TR250, 69 MG-CVC [sic?], 71
Porsche 914, 72 LTD, 73 Citeron [sic]...

At certain times of the year I see quite a few LBC's for sale here. I'll be
happy to pass on the info, but I'm not going to pay to put an ad somewhere.
Is there a location to pass on sightings of cars, and pass on ads seen
locally?

Sean Johnson (who never has money when the good deals show up)
'79 MGB
'75 Spitfire