Re: Frivolous thread generator

To: m22@primenet.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frivolous thread generator
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 04:54:50 EST
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> Jeez - ain't it the truth!  I'm about 6.1, and on the passenger side
I can
> *barely* touch the firewall.  It's fun when I pull walk into a gas
station
> after fueling up and get the "How the heck do you fit in that thing"
> question.
>
> Now the driver's side is a different matter.  One of my winter
projects is
> to improve the ergonomics on the drivers side, and I'd welcome any
> thoughts you folks have.

Bill;  A problem I had with my B was the gas petal. If I placed the
seat so I the wheel and clutch petal were the right distance, my left
leg was cocked so it would not be supported by the seat. I removed the
metal stop on the floor behind the petal and made one which was above
two inches shorter. I them readjusted the cable so the throttle was
full open when the petal was on the new stop.

The result is the best driving position I have ever experienced in any
car.

Bob Nogueira