Re: MG Logo infringement

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG Logo infringement
From: Steve Patchel <spatchel@radford.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 15:47:27 -0800

>> Now here is a hoot....Rover Cars has now decided to use British Motor
>> Heritage to inform all the "Carriers of the Flame" that they are "infringing"
>> the MG logo.....

Maybe we could send Rover, as payment for the "licensing fee", all of the
old parts that are gathering dust in the corners of our garages. I have a
deffective crank and a cracked head  that I would be willing to donate as
payment. I'm sure that others have much more interesting parts that they
would be willing to donate to such a worthy cause.

It seems only fair that Rover would accept "payment in kind" of this nature
should they decide to charge a fee for the use of the MG logo.
Stephen M. Patchel
spatchel@radford.com
408-321-2540