Looking for a 72-76 MGB Dashboard

To: mgs@autox.team.net (MG's)
Subject: Looking for a 72-76 MGB Dashboard
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 10:09:42 -0500 (EST)
  Hi all,

        For reasons completely bewildering to me, the only rust on my MGB
restoration project was on the dashboard metal.  The entire outside of the
car is completely rust free, but the dashboard metal is corroded beyond
repair. Weird???
        Anyway, if anybody has a dashboard assembly from a '72-'76 MGB, and
are willing to sell it, please let me know. (I don't need the gauges, and
don't care if it's cracked up, just as long as the metal and hard foam core
are ok.
        I guess I'll start calling junkyards if nobody here has one.

                        Thanks,
                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation