Re: Where does my spare go ?

To: "A.D.Smith" <A.D.Smith@boris.umds.ac.uk>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where does my spare go ?
From: pbailey@qnet.com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 95 07:18 PST
I had a simular experience with foam We were on vacation a few years ago and I
had a slow leak in on of my trailer tires so instead of getting it fixed I put
the foam in it a of course forgot about it.We were driving down 101 north of
Eureka when it blew luckily I had a 4 wheel trailer but it ruined the tire and
new one cost me 80 bucks in eureka on a sunday...luckily I had a spare BUT if
you use the foam use it ONLY to get to a service station and get the tire
repaired...Pat....been there ...done that