Re: M*ss selling Mi*ta spares??

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: M*ss selling Mi*ta spares??
From: BMcKarney@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 15:29:41 -0500
Denise-
I miss having Minolta spares also, having purchased an early Maxxum with the
illegal logo.  I also Moss my Miata spares, living just a few hours from
Goleta. Additionally, I spare my Miata Miss (or in my case, Mrs.) from
driving my TC due to the fact that she cannot quite reach the pedals.
I enjoy your writing tremendously, and have added an "O MY GOD" box to my TC
to handle all the parts you suggested for the toolbox.  It was designed to
nestle next to the differential, in case of need for different bits, I
assume.
Bob McKarney
'48 MGTC
'67 MGB