Re: MGB Performance Parts

To: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Performance Parts
From: Bill Lattimer <m22@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 14:36:50 -0700 (MST)
At 10:24 AM 11/16/95 -0600, Ramm, Andy wrote:
>I know that Moss and Vicky Brit carry some performance parts for MGBs,
>but is there a dedicated  performance parts catalog from anyone in the
>US?  Is there something like a Mini-Mania for Bs?  Please let me know.

I dunno about anyone else, but I've had a heck of a time getting performance
parts.  It's kind of an easter egg hunt; you call someone that knows someone
that...

Seven Enterprises carries a fairly broad spectrum, and APT can find you
almost anything.  Between these you should be able to get most of the
goodies you're looking for.

Let me know if you need numbers.