RE: Logo Clip art

To: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Subject: RE: Logo Clip art
From: "Eric L. Van Iderstine" <elv1@Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 15:41:53 -0600 (CST)
If you can put these on a web page then who (or is that whom)ever has
netscape can save the image when viewing it, saving you the trouble of
mailing these files.....But, if they can't, then I'D LOVE to get some of
these logos sent to me

Eric L. Van Iderstine - ME senior - Mississippi State University
Design Coordinator - MSU Formula SAE......Powered by Honda......
elv1@Ra.MsState.Edu     http://www2.msstate.edu/~elv1

74 MGB & 85 Buick (until I finish the MG)