Re[2]: Logo Clip art

To: MGS@autox.team.net, "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Logo Clip art
From: "SCHLINING.M.W-" <SCHLINING.M.W-_at_BALT.PO.017@smtpgty.bwi.wec.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 95 12:34:37 EST
     lew

     If you got, attach them to a distribution for the list so we can all
     have it

     Marty Schlining
     57 MGA Coupe
     75 MGB

Subject: RE: Logo Clip art
Author:  "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com> at BALT.SMTP
Date:    11/16/95 2:00 PM

Download it? No. But I have tons of it. If you can accept binary
attachments, let me know what you need and I'll see what I can find. I have
MG octagons with and without Safety Fast script, cars, etc.; line art of
just about every major model, and lots of ther stuff.

Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com